Rooftop Tents (RTT) provide campers with a comfortable night’s sleep in the great outdoors.
Camping in a RTT has many key benefits over a traditional tent:
Being completely elevated above ground allows campers to forget about uneven terrain, unwanted critters and rain soaked sleeping bags.
The set-up is quick and easy with a foam mattress and bedding that is already set to go inside.
Not only is the view perfect for stargazing- but a RTT is practically a tree fort for the curious little campers.
There are also a variety of awnings, windows, and screens to dial in your comfort level based upon the weather.
We offer a couple different models of Roof Top Tents depending on the adventure you are pursuing.
Free Spirit High Country
- Sleeps 4-5 Adults
- Interior dimensions - 72” x 96”
- Tri-Layer technology keeps you ready for extreme conditions throughout the year.
- Designed to setup and close in under a minute.
- Hanging shoe and storage pockets that roll up and store with ease.
- Interior features a large living area, built-in pockets, and plenty of places to hang your gear.
- Clear skylight under the awning to let in more natural light
- Huge oversized windows give you an open air feel and enhance your viewing experience.
- Expansive entry and built-in awning creates a natural panoramic view so you can enjoy all of your favorite camping spots from the comfort of your tent.
- Sleeps 3 adults
- Interior dimensions - 56” x 96”
- Two built-in screened SKY panels which allow for a great view of the stars and surrounding trees when the rainfly is removed
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress
- Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame
- Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, and bedding straps.